This type of budget translation service is suitable for you, If:
- If your document is in digital format and typed, (not suitable for hand writings or low quality scans or images)
- Price of translation is the most important aspect for you,
- Your translation does not require a specialist knowledge.
Under Post-Edited Machine Translation services we will initially use our special software to translate your document. Afterwards we will send that machine translation to a translator or proofreader for corrections and clarifications.
This is especially ideal when you have a limited budget and a large document in Microsoft Word, Excel, or Powerpoint for translation.
We also have a special text recognition software for PDF and pictures. If you are sending us a picture or PDF we will first check if we can use our software on the text and confirm your order after the check. If your text is not recognised well, we will let you know and discuss if you prefer another service.
In this regard this service is most commonly used for:
- Websites and all kinds of online material that does not require specialism or creativity,
- Intra-company communications or other company materials,
- Basic instructions,
- Personal writings, like short stories, notes or letters,
- Simple and explanatory brochures,
- Identities, certificates or standard official documents…
You can also use this service for translating manuals or websites, if your focus is on having a budget job rather than an in-depth cultural localisation.
This service is not available for:
- Highly creative content, including creative websites, any kind of advertisements, ATL marketing materials…
- Highly technical content, like medical reports, academic researches, court decisions or any kind of legal documents, etc.
- Any kind of hand written text,
- Documents that cannot be fully recognised by our OCR (text recognition) software.
Our Post-Edited Machine Translation Service costs:
- £1.5 per page (300 words) or £0.005 per word for Machine Translation
PLUS the professional editing by our translators or proofreaders:
Translators or proofreaders with less than 5 years of experience:
- £0.06 per word for Region 1,
- £0.09 per word for Region 2,
- £0.12 per word for Region 3.
Translators or proofreaders with 5 years or more experience:
- £0.08 per word for Region 1,
- £0.1 per word for Region 2,
- £0.15 per word for Region 3.
|Region 1||Region 2||Region 3|